Wednesday, May 8, 2013

You ARE Enough

I think there is always someone's expectations you always want to fulfill. I believe we have all had the moment where they're not happy with you, but you feel like you've tried your hardest.
School? Not good enough grades, not hard enough classes, or you don't even try.
Friends? They're not nice, they're too different, or maybe even every one of your friends has to be approved of.
Family? You don't help enough, you're not nice enough, you're just not enough.
I feel like I've heard these all from different people, and it kills me. There is always a time where you feel like you've given your all, but they just don't see it. We can't just listen to the outside voices, screaming at us that our best isn't good enough. We need to listen to the voice inside of us, screaming at us to continue going strong. Giving up just can't be an option in this world, someone out there needs you in the future which could be tomorrow, a week away, a month away, or even years away, but that doesn't matter. We are important. I AM enough. You ARE enough.

I love you, your Heavenly Father, and Christ love you. 
Please remember this.
If I can start to believe this and begin to change, then so can you.

No comments:

Post a Comment