Wednesday, November 7, 2012

Life.. It can either destroy you or save you..


Life. I don't really like it, but sometimes, once in a while, a bright light shines through the darkness. Sometimes I feel like I don't deserve happiness, but I know that's not true. I know that I deserve the world, and so do you. My bright light didn't come quickly or easily. I had to fight for it for years. I had to go through a lot of crap to get to where I am now. It wasn't easy. A lot of tears were shed, I was angry, I hated everything, but then I lost the true meaning of life.  I realized that we aren't here to be angry or hate everything. We're here to be happy and Heavenly Father sends people or things your way to make you happy. I always thought this life was here to test us and to make us upset so we could learn. I thought wrong. I realized that I'm not here to be upset, angry, or sad.. I'm here to be happy, and Heavenly Fathers knows that we can be happy through trials if we just listen to Him.  He knows what's right for us. All of our lives have different choices that we have to make, but they are made specifically for us. I believe that I'm stronger than I was a year ago, a month ago, and even a day ago. I've grown so much this year because of my Father in Heaven. He loves me more than anything. He wants what's best for me and I know that even if I make the wrong decision he'll still love me and love YOU. Keep your head up, beautiful. I know you got this.

1 comment:

  1. love this post! really needed to hear this. thanks so much.

    ReplyDelete