Thursday, November 8, 2012

When things change..

Things have changed so much for me lately. I've been so angry at people or more specifically a person. I'm angry at them for leaving me when they said they never would. I'm angry at them for forgetting all of our memories. More importantly, I'm mad at myself for not fixing it when I should have.
Have you ever wished someone the best even if they're happier without you? Have you ever just wanted to cry because you miss someone so much? Have you ever just looked at someone and tears flood into your eyes because you hate the way things ended? Have you ever just stared at your best friend and wondered, "What the heck happened between us?" Everyday for me for the past week.
I can't even put into words how disappointed I am with the both of us. We let BOYS get in-between us. How stupid is that. We don't even like the same boy, we both don't like the boy the other girl likes. How ridiculous is that. How ridiculous is that we both feel like we're getting replaced. I find this extremely annoying and not worth the pain. I don't understand now a days why people can't swallow their pride and just apologize.
I'm sorry goes a long way. Talking about it goes a long way. Being there for each other goes a long way. No more of this talking on Facebook crap, talk in REAL LIFE. Nothing is ever going to change if you just talk on Facebook, I've learned from experience.
Maybe her and I aren't meant to be friends, maybe she doesn't want to be friends, and I respect that. But have you ever felt like there is so much more to say? Like you left things unfinished? Or maybe you're incomplete without them? All I know is that I'm not happy with the way things ended. I'm angry and want things to change, but we both can't change if we are both too stubborn. 

If you're reading this and since we aren't talking.. I want to just take the time to apologize. I'm sorry if I ever made you mad. I love you a lot. I don't understand how we both can forget that, AFTER EVERYTHING.  Forgive me?

I guess all I'm trying to say is, love those who love you and even those who don't. Forgive all, love all, smile at all, and keep chugging forward. Things might be dark now, but it can't rain forever.

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I feel the same, I wish we could work things out differently. :( I love you, too.

    ReplyDelete